Monday, July 30, 2012

Time for a little adventure

For those of you that don't know, Jeremy has been working in North Dakota this summer. He left at the end of April and the original plan was to have him come home when Adda was born for a couple weeks and then he would go back out. After Adda came we decided to rethink our plan. I didn't want to move to Provo alone and he didn't want to leave his little girl so soon, so we decided to have an adventure. We packed up all of our stuff and moved it into a storage unit and Adda and I came out to North Dakota with Jeremy. I don't know why we didn't think of this in the first place. There's really nothing holding me to the Provo area and no reason for me to be there alone. We are so grateful that my mom suggested looking into having us come out with him. We are loving North Dakota...well I guess North Dakota is fine, what we are really loving though is being together as a family. Skype was great while we were separated before Adda was born, but it just wouldn't cut it now.
We left on Monday (a little later than planned) and stayed the night at my aunt and uncle's house in Casper, Wyoming. It was so fun to see Craig, Jo Lynn and April even if it was a short visit. We got back on the road on Tuesday around 9 am and drove the rest of the way to Bismarck, North Dakota. Adda did great in the car. We only had to stop once to feed her the first day and then 3 times the second day. She slept the rest of the time. I hope she's just as good on the drive back!
We are enjoying North Dakota and will be coming back to Utah and finding an apartment in Provo towards the middle of August.
On the road!

If you look closely you can see little Adda in the mirror

Day 2... on the road again!

1 comment: