Thursday, July 5, 2012

36 Week Surprise...

For those of you who don't know, Jer has been working in North Dakota this summer installing security systems.  It has been hard to be seperated during this last trimester of the pregnancy, so we decded that 9 weeks was enough and that we were each going to drive halfway to meet in Casper, WY for the weekend. I wasn't supposed to have a doctor's appointment last Friday (at 36 weeks) because we were going to start the weekly appointments the following week, but we decided just to make sure that this baby was good to travel one last time inside me. We scheduled an appointment for Friday morning thinking I would be cleared with no problems and on the road to meet Jer later that day.  I got quite the surprise from my doctor though and my trip was canceled. Apparently I'm already dilated to a 4 at 36 weeks and Adda's head is down and dropped. SO not expecting this at all. Jer and I decided that it was better to be safe than sorry, so we just had him drive the whole way home and he'll be here till Adda decides she's ready to come out and meet us. It's crazy to think that instead of having 4 weeks to get everything ready for her I could have as little as 4 hours or 4 days. It's tough to say still when she'll come, it could be another couple weeks or it could be any day. I sure am glad though to have my husband back with me and to know that he will be here when Adda comes. So grateful to have him home!


Here we are at 36 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment