Sunday, July 14, 2013

Mommy and Me Fashion Show

On mother's day weekend Adda and I participated in a fashion show for the University Mall in Provo.  I saw a post on facebook about it about a month before asking for mother and daughter volunteers.  They were wanting kids 3+ years of age, but I replied anyways thinking it would be fun if they decided to take younger kids.  I didn't hear anything back for about 3 weeks so I just figured that they just wanted older kids.  Then the week of the event they finally got back to me and said we could participate.  I was so excited! I thought it was just a bunch of moms and daughters doing this for fun like we were. I was wrong. I showed up to find out that they hadn't had enough volunteers so most of the show was legit wanna-be models doing this gig as an audition for other shows. They were throwing out for-real modeling terms and practicing all morning. Needless to say, I was way out of place, but we still had a blast! Jer was a trooper and pretty much hung out at the mall all day so we could do this. Thanks babe! Also, thanks to Shellie for sticking in town a little longer than planned to come see the show!









1 comment: