Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christian is HOME!

Yay! June has finally come and 2 years (plus some) has finally passed! Adda and I headed to St. George with Cass, Ry, Miles, and Kimber to welcome him home.  He was supposed to get in around 6 pm, however, there were complications with his bags and flights, so he missed his plane to St. George and had to wait for a later one.  He didn't end up getting in until after 11 pm.  I was really bummed because I really wanted to take Adda to the airport, but I didn't think it would be responsible parenting to take her at 11 at night.  It was so fun to see him walk in and to spend the weekend with him.  I can tell he was an excellent missionary! Jer and Dustin rode down on Friday afternoon together. That night we all went to the temple together for Cody's first time.  It was pretty neat to be able to be in the Celestial room with my whole family! Then on Sunday Cody, Christian, and my dad all spoke (in a few different wards), and we celebrated Father's Day for my dad.  It was a great weekend with the whole family!
We were all a little goofy at the airport so late...


...especially Cody:)



Adda loves her uncle Christian!


He's home!

Two good lookin men after Cody's ordination to the office of Elder.

Headed to Costco in a packed car.



These two love each other so much!





Costco pizza for lunch...mmmm!

Queen of the pool!

Adda couldn't stop giving Rylee hugs! So cute!

2 comments: