Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My home away from home...California

I LOVE California so much! I was so happy we were able to go with my family the week after Kim got home from Argentina. We opted to fly instead of drive out with my family due to the less than fun car ride back from North Dakota only a couple weeks before. Adda did great on the plane ride out and back. She's quite the experienced traveler for such a little thing:-) We rented a house near the beach and spent most of our time there on the beach. We of course made time to hang out with Greg and Connie and their kids and a trip to the Cheesecake Factory in San Diego too. Jer, Adda, and I did a little sight seeing in San Diego while the rest of the group went to the temple. All in all it was a fantastic trip and I can't wait till we get to go back next summer with Christian!
We got to the beach just in time to see Rylee driving her sand car




Classic dad at the beach look

Adda wasn't so sure about her hat

sisters:-)





She liked putting her toes in the water

family pic

Hangin out with Ry while everyone else went out in the ocean

we had a contest to see who could fit the most grapes in their mouth...Jer won:-)

Ry didn't quite get the concept of "open wide" so we could see the grapes



CHEESECAKE FACTORY!




I love this picture!




Pretty impressive


The Goates sure loved Adda

Just lounging with Matthew


1 comment:

  1. You have some pics I need haha. That one of Miles is so cute! Jeremy makes a good pirate :) I just got done blogging about this too.

    ReplyDelete