Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kimber is HOME!

So this is like a month over due, but in case you haven't heard...KIMBER IS HOME! We were so excited to see her come off the plane on September 1st and spend most of the next week with her. She hasn't changed a bit:-) That's a good thing. I remember thinking when I was on my mission that my mission was for me...I was the one who needed me to go on a mission because I needed to change a lot to become the best me I could be. For Kimber I think her mission was more for the people she served because she was already such a great person when she left. I'm glad she came back the same Kimber as when she left. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures at the airport, but we did take some of the goodies she brought back from Argentina. Welcome home Kim, we're so happy you are back!





No comments:

Post a Comment