Saturday, February 2, 2013

Little Addalynnes...

Funny story...
My MTC companion and I met up with each other for the first time since being separated in the airport on the way to the Philippines last May. We went to the farmer's market in Provo together when we were 7 and 8 months pregnant.  She was due in June and I was due about a month later in July. While walking around the conversation got around to our little girls that were on their way. I asked her what they were going to name their baby and she said "Addelynn". At first I thought that she was joking and that I must have mentioned to her that we were naming our little one Addalynne. Nope, she was serious and had no idea that we had picked out the same name. As unique as it is, we were both surprised that we had decided on the same name without ever talking to each other. Their baby girl was overdue and born on July 1st and ours was early and born only a week later on July 8th. It wasn't till October though that we got the little Addalynnes together to meet for the first time. Their Addelynn goes by her middle name Mae. Here they are though on the first day they met each other...





1 comment: