Saturday, June 2, 2012

I decided that since we will have a new member of the family join us in July we should also have a new blog. I think I want a new one more because I was so horrible at ever updating the old one and I'm slightly embarrassed about it, so I want to start over completely and hope for better results...but I'm sticking to the new member of the family = new blog excuse. If you want to see what little I actually posted on the other it is kenandjer.blogspot.com. That's where you'll find out about our family of 2: how Jer and my story began and a few of the adventures we've had since we got married. This blog is where you'll find everything about out family of 3. We are so excited to have Addalynne join our family in July and I promise to be much better at posting about her than I ever was when it was just about Jer and me. Little ones are so much more fun to see and hear about anyways right?

No comments:

Post a Comment